Your skin will benefit for increasing cellular activity with our stronger alpha and beta hydroxy serums, and our non-irritating retinol serum. These will help resurface and exfoliate the skin to produce fresh, new, softer luminous skin, with fewer skin discolorations, less acne, and improved overall texture.
- For cleansing and toning, use matching products –
- Use Glycosal Cleanser & Toner for less inflamed acne
- Use Mandelic Acid Cleanser & Toner for more inflamed acne, and oilier skin
- Use our Hydrate Cleanser & Toner to calm the skin, and add much needed hydration on days when not using our active cleansers & toners above.
- Niacinamide B3 vitamin complex serum will nourish and hydrate skin, while decreasing breakouts and pigmentation.
- Medical Microdermabrasion Corrector is a polishing resurfacing creme cleanser with medical-grade microdermabrasion crystals. This helps clear acne, acne scars, skin discolorations, and reduces signs of aging.
- For retinols, your clinician will decide between our concentrated non-irritating micro-encapsulated Retinoic Serum or our Bio-active Retinol Serum. These will further enhance skin health by increasing epidermal cell turnover and metabolism, and fading discolorations. This elegant serum is one of the best formulated retinols, and will also reduce wrinkles and signs of sun-damage.
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide antibacterial preparations will help control acne by decreasing the bacterial population of p.acnes, like our Micro BP Cleansing Scrub, and our Micro BP Treatment Serum.
- Use our hydration products (Gentle Cleanser, Gentle Toner, and Hyaluronic Ceramide Hydrator) on the days when not using active products. These prevent over-drying, replenish the skin, and help the skin maintain the critical membrane barrier function needed for optimal skin health.
- Our Acne Clear Complex 1 & 2 Supplements are invaluable for counteracting internal cellular inflammation with minerals, essential omega acids, and herbal botanicals known to improve acne, and clear the skin. Use all supplements together for maximum synergistic effects.
As your skin becomes more tolerant, your physician will discuss other product options & prescription medications for further improvements.
Ask your doctor for details about our full range of products to get you the best results.
If you need a more in-depth skin consultation, click here.
PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MODERATE ACNE & MODERATE SKIN PROBLEMS